Please make sure to backup public AND private keys from the console with "dumpprivkey ACCOUNT"
Download the Titanium-Qt wallet
We need to create 4 addresses
1. Open your QT wallet and open File -> Receiving addresses.
2. Create addresses by clicking New and specifying address label. In our case we used name as follows:
In the end we have all four addresses ready:
3. Backup your wallet
4. Send collateral - 30000 TTM - to your collateral address. In our case - MN1.
5. Send 5TTM to your Payout address in our case MN1_Payout. (This address is used for MN fees so small balance is needed)
6. Wait for 15 block confirmations.
7. Check that you got masternode output and note down txid and txindex.
8. Create bls key
9. Prepare MN registration (ProRegTx transaction)
protx register_prepare collateralHash collateralIndex ipAndPort ownerKeyAddr operatorPubKey votingKeyAddr 0 payoutAddress
You are basically free to choose whatever server you wish. We do recommend you to rent a VPS - such as the cheapest from www.contabo.com - since the server needs to be online 100% to generate revenue. As operating system we suggest you to select Ubuntu 18.04.
To interact with the server, you can use a SSH client such as "Putty" (https://www.putty.org).
We assume creation of masternode named ttm1, you can use any name of your choice but do NOT forget to use correct name in all steps bellow.
10. Log in to your VPS through SSH.
11. Make sure you are logged as root (if not, type su root or sudo -i)
12. Update all packages on your VPS: apt update && apt upgrade -y
13. Create directory for your masternode: mkdir -p /mns/ttm1
14. Get to newly created directory: cd /mns/ttm1
15. Download archive containing masternode binaries:
16. Extract downloaded archive: unzip Linux.zip
If you get an error, you need to instal a unzipper: sudo apt install zip unzip
17. Move content of extracted archive to current directory: mv Linux/* . (dont forget to copy the "." along)
18. (Optional) Cleanup archive and empty LIN directory: rm -r Linux and rm Linux.zip
19. Set correct file permissions: chmod +x bin/ttmd bin/ttm-cli
20. Create data directory (directory where your masternode stores blockchain): mkdir data
21. Create configuration file
22. Create an user for your masternode: useradd ttm1 -m -s /bin/sh
23. Give access permissions for newly created user: chown -R ttm1:ttm1 bin/ , then chown -R ttm1:ttm1 data/
24. Create a service file - this ensures your masternode starts automatically after VPS reboot.
25. Install systemctl service: cp ttm1.service /etc/systemd/system/ttm1.service then systemctl daemon-reload
26. Enable the newly installed service: systemctl enable ttm1
27. Start your masternode: systemctl start ttm1
28. Check if your masternode is running correctly: systemctl status ttm1
WAIT for the masternode synchronization (you can check it by typing: ./bin/ttm-cli -datadir=./data mnsync status).
30. Return to debug console of QT wallet.
31. Sign ProRegTx transaction:
32. Submit ProRegTx transaction:
1. Log onto your VPS server
2. Get to your masternode directory (ignore this if you are already there): cd /mns/ttm1
3. Run: ./bin/ttm-cli -datadir=./data masternode status
4. If your status says READY you just successfully started your masternode. Congratulations!